Dives are planned well in advance, but are dependent on weather and ocean conditions. If in doubt, contact the Beach Dive Coordinator or Boat Dive Coordinator. Let the club know if you plan on going so we may join you. Dive Safe and Have Fun.
January Boat Dive
Santa Rosa (Channel Islands) on the Truth with Channel Islands Dive Adventures
- Date: Saturday, January 6th, 2018
- Cost: $160.00 (5% off with club discount) includes; 3 dives, breakfast & lunch, snacks & drinks, air fills.
- Boat: Truth, 301 West Cabrillo Boulevard, Santa Barbara, CA 93101
- Skill: This trip is open to all skill levels but spear fishing is not allowed
- Nitrox: Available for an extra charge but your tank MUST be oxygen clean certified
- Boarding: Board the Truth between 8:00-midnight Friday, Jan. 5th with the Truth departing at 4:00 am and back to dock about 6:00 pm
- To Book: E-mail email@example.com or call 805-469-7288
- Bonus: Attend and receive a “Participation Raffle” ticket at the General Meeting
In January we are scheduling the Channel Islands Dive Adventures trip to the northern Channel Island of Santa Rosa as our monthly dive. Santa Rosa is a real treat and is on what I like to think of as the “dividing line” of the more often dived islands of Anacapa/Santa Cruz, and the “wilder” northern islands. Please see the CIDA website for more details.
Let the club know if you plan to go!